Saturday, February 03, 2007

30 tidbits


Today I am thirty- or as I would like to refer to my age as Twenty-ten. So in honor of my birthday here are 30 useless facts about me.

  1. I am impatient
  2. I love being the only girl in my house
  3. I check my email multiple times a day-everyday
  4. I am secretly a fan of Eminem
  5. I let my son eat donuts for breakfast and lunch every once in a while
  6. I am left handed
  7. I am competitive and love to win
  8. I love high thread count sheets
  9. I love sleeping in
  10. Getting mail is one of the highlights of my day
  11. I have great beginners luck
  12. I wish I had a beach house
  13. My favorite song is the Star Spangle Banner
  14. I find the best deals and am not afraid to ask for a discount
  15. I never touch anything in public bathrooms
  16. I like working hard
  17. I love putting my hands in the earth
  18. I have a few obsessive compulsions (ask me if you want to know what they are)
  19. I love the smell of carmex, wood, and gasoline- not together though
  20. I hate my birthday
  21. I am forgiving and easy going
  22. I don't embarass easily
  23. I have a million dollar idea floating around in my head
  24. A milkshake can make any problem seem a little easier to deal with
  25. My favorite room in the house to clean is the bathroom
  26. I have a list of things I want to do before I die, and I have only done one of them
  27. I tend to say things that just don't come out right. They sound funny, good, nice, or normal in my head and then as soon as I first words spill out of my mouth, well, it's not what I intented. I am sorry if I have offended you in any way.
  28. I lived on the same street for almost all of my life
  29. My favorite flowers are tulips
  30. Turning 28 was much worse then turning 30

4 comments:

Clinesville said...

We have lots in common, especially the high sheet thread count, seriously nothings better.

Allyson said...

OCD, it runs in the family. What are your compulsions? What is your millions $$ idea? I have one too! Why do you hate your b-day? #27, also runs in the family. And seriously Farrah, the bathroom???

Tonia said...

Yeah, come on...The bathroom?! You won't touch anything in a public restroom, but you love to stick your hands in the dirt and clean your bathroom at home. Ok.
We do have a lot in common though. I confess, I too like Eminem!

Unknown said...

We have 11 of the 30 things in common, most noteably, the million dollar idea.