Sunday, February 18, 2007

Fun pictures

More Utah pictures, with still more to come.

Overlooking the Salt Lake Valley



Gabe and Tia set up all the toys to watch Tom and Jerry with them. It was Tia's idea, but Gabe soon joined in on the fun.

Papa and grandkids number 1-5





Pinata, tiny room, big stick, and half a dozen kids don't go well together.


Kristy hates this dog, but he ran out when she opened the door. Doesn't she look happy to have to fetch him?


This picture won't be funny to just anyone. If it is funny to you, you know why. If it isn't funny, then you weren't meant to know why it is funny. Ally, by the way, I took this picture in SLC.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

I can't stop laughing. I can hardly type. I was laughing before I even read the caption. I knew that pic was for me!!!

Katie Clement said...

ummm-i don't get it-and I want to so you better explain