Monday, March 19, 2007

Deodorant Dilemma-Deal of the Day

Being pregnant does some wacky things to your body and each pregnancy you discover your body changing in surprising ways.

I have used the same deodorant my entire life with no problems- well, at least no problems that anyone told me of, until I was pregnant with Matt.

I knew I would lose brain cells, that my feet would grow half a size, my butt would expand, but my deodorant stop working? That one was really surprising this last pregnancy. My body chemistry must have changed or something. And even now that I am not pregnant, well, I still have this little problem.

I since have been on a mission to find the right deodorant and thanks to my "to remain unnamed friend" (she found herself in the same dilemma- and I don't want to out her without her permission) I solved half of the problem. She suggested Mitchum- no stinkage anymore, but sweating still.

In my mission to find the right stuff, I found out Secret has a new deodorant called Clinical Strength. They are giving out free samples- I haven't tried it yet; I am still waiting for my freebie. I don't stink folks, I just sweat a little, so I am in no hurry.

So, for those of you with a problem, or think they might have a problem, or have been told they have a problem, or are just interested in getting something for nothing, here you go: Free Secret Deodorant.

Here are some other free deodorant samples:
Get a bunch of free samples from Walmart (not deodorant, but other good stuff)

No comments: