Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Spring SPRING



Why do I love spring so much? Because of all the flowers, the weather, spending time outside, working in the yard, planting. I love it all.

Saturday we worked all day in the yard- cleaning it up, raking leaves (our leaves fall off our tree right before spring-weird), and taking our pool cover off. Gabe was so excited to see the pool again that he immediately ran upstairs and grabbed all of his swim trunks. He wanted to put them outside so they would be ready for him when he went swimming. When I informed him it would be about a month before we would start swimming, he sadly took them back upstairs and put them away. He then sat with his feet in the pool for the next hour or so.

These are my pretty flowers I am going to plant. well, all except the roses. Bart brought those home for me on Friday. Aren't they lovely?

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I love spring too. My Flowering Pear tress just bloomed a couple days ago and then it snowed on the yesterday!