****WARNING DISTURBING IMAGE BELOW****
If you are offended or disgusted by big white butts, proceed no further.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I missed it this year. Who knew there was a World Naked Bike Ride Day? It happened on June 9th. I have already marked it on my calendar for next year. I can't wait to join in on the fun.
By the way, they do this to bring to bring awareness to our oil dependency. So not only do I get to enjoy the freedom of riding in the buff, but I am helping the environment as well! It is a WIN-WIN-LOSE situation. Win for me, win for the environment, and lose for all you people who have to see me riding naked.

3 comments:
Wow-did you have to go there? That is craziness. I think they just wanted an excuse to get naked.
Farrah,
I am dying of laughter. No matter what I think is happening to our environment I'd rather be dead than be photographed naked on a bike. You are so funny!!
this is hilarious. makes me wonder what i would look like riding naked on my bike. . i don't want to go there ;)
Post a Comment