Thursday, June 28, 2007

Not too late to enter

People, it is not too late to enter the drawing for the fabulous gifts below. Just make a comment on my 100th post extravaganza and you too will have the chance to win. Contest ends tonight!

4 comments:

Truegrit said...

Since I'm your favorite aunt, I'm looking forward to winning the contest.

Allyson said...

Farrah, I must say you did pretty good at getting over 100 comments. People (me) must really love you.

Anonymous said...

I guess I better get in on the contest. I love your gifts. Whose your favorite mother?

The Acosta Family said...

Ok. I am posting this comment here in case it gets lost on the other one. I just got back to town and am reading all of ya'lls comments. I have not laughed so hard in I don't know how long. Especially the comments between Uncle Earl and Farrah and him and Allyson. I guess I would like to enter the contest even though it is late.