Thursday, June 07, 2007

Where does he get this?

I know Gabe doesn't get this from his father, so does he get it from his mother? Bart seems to think so.

When I was outside taking pictures of the rabbits our neighbor kid started laughing hysterically. I turned around to see what was so funny and I see my child running across our cul de sac naked with only underwear on.

I yelled out him to get back in the house. He turns around and runs off. I start shooting pictures of him, he turns his head and notices I am taking his picture, he stops, puts his hands on his booty, and starts shaking it then runs off into the house. Crazy kid. I am just glad he didn't moon me!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

How funny! I think the booty shakin' thing must come from you because my kids put their hands on their bootatta and shake it all the time.

Anonymous said...

so Farrah where are the pictures
I think this trait goes way back in the Gene pool I used to run outside with NO clothes on
I wonder if it comes from grannie snow or papa
Love your site Love Aunt Karen