Monday, May 05, 2008

Monday Confessions

This one is for you Ally. Sorry I didn't get around to it yesterday.


The only thing I want to confess is I had moments of complete insanity this past week. I am chalking it up to crazy hormones and moving right on because I feel normal again. I don't always get like this "that time of the month" but every once in a while I do. Do you? Am I the only one that gets annoyed by everyone and everything around me?


Ally, your confession better be good.

10 comments:

Allyson said...

Ummmm, did I forget to say I wanted it to be anonymous?

You're gonna have to give me a minute to think about it.

Kathy said...

Ok well you are lucky you only get that way sometimes. I get that way before, during and after my period.

But my big confession is we have no money and I really want to go on a cruise. I never used to want to do this but after looking more into them it sounds so fun. Just takes moolla.

Also I tend to get more angry when my house is a mess. I got mad sunday and we spent all day cleaning.

Alicia said...

No your not the only one. I get wacky, and once I look back at it I can laugh at it and admit it's hormones... but if you confront the confussion with "is this hormonal?" you better step back.

Unknown said...

Ally- come on! You have to tell now!

Kathy and Al I am glad to know I am not the only one.

Allyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allyson said...

And I know there was something else yesterday that I thought would be a good confession, but I can't remember what it was.

Allyson said...

Oh, and I never thought I was different during that time, until I started doing Weight Watchers. When I started WW I was so good at eating right and keeping track and everything. Then a few weeks into it there was this one day when I just about went absolutely crazy. I thought I was going to kill someone if I didn't get to eat something really bad for me. I seriously was climbing the walls. I went to my friend Cammys house, she is the one who got me started on WW, and told her about it. She said, Are you about to start your period? I said, I dunno. Well, sure enough, I started my period that day.

I'm sorry if there are any guys reading this.

Megan said...

I stopped nursing last night. I have a crack that won't heal and it's not getting any better. In fact, it got worse when I took a shower last night. It's been 2 weeks like this and it's torture. I keep thinking it'll improve, but it won't. I've cried a lot about it, but since it's not getting better, I have to stop. I don't know what else to do. I've been to lactation specialists, my OB, I've been on meds, creams, etc. I don't know why I've had so much guilt over it. Maybe cuz I've got a raging sinus infection on top of it all. I wish Carson was a little older. I wish I was a little tougher. I wish formula was cheaper.

Okay, that was more of a whine than a confession. Sorry.

Clinesville said...

Things that happen to me in my business I take very personal and I get very angry about it.

Anonymous said...

I had a crappy week last week-but am chaging my attitude and making this week better.