Sunday, November 30, 2008

RECAP: IT is CRAZY around here

So, I am pretty stupid. My business was already super busy for the holidays, but I decided to have an after Thanksgiving sale. What was I thinking? Things are more hectic than ever. YIKES! I am not sure what I am going to do. Anyone want a temporary part-time job?

I imagine I won't be blogging much for the next few weeks.

A quick recap:

We went to Utah for Thanksgiving and it was great. I loved seeing my family and Ally's new house. I ate way too much and am regretting it now. I promised myself to workout every day this week. We'll see how that goes.

My mom talked me into making a quilt. We went to the fabric store and I bought the fabric I wanted and she was going to teach me how to do it. Well, she ended up being the one to make it. Whoops. I will be excited to see the final product. Thanks mom!

Gabe and Matt loved being with cousins. We missed Kristy, Scott and their kiddos though. I still can't wait to see little Barron!

We almost cut Matthew's hair because the dry air made it a little crazy. We decided against it. Why am I having such a hard time with cutting his hair? I am glad we didn't because we got back to the humidity of Texas and it is perfectly curly again. Love it!

Matt has really become a lot of fun and I feel such a special bond with him. It is very hard to explain. But I am feeling a little favoritism.....is it just the stage he is at? UGH, I just want to gobble him up.

Bart and I have been Christmas shopping since being home and I think I have a problem. I enjoy shopping way too much. I found the PERFECT gift for my mom- I am really excited about that. At least I think it is perfect. We bought Matt and Gabe's big gifts online and let me tell you- I saved $77.00. All because they both were on sale at Amazon and I didn't have to pay sales tax. WAHOO!

That is it for now and most likely for the next few weeks. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Clinesville said...

I got an e-mail about your sale. I had to stop myself from calling you up and telling you how crazy you are...what were you thinking? At least it's almost over.

Anonymous said...

Hi Farrah,
Glad that yall are back from Utah!

Show us some pictures from your vacation.

Megan said...

You are crazy. But I know you like it that way. That's why we are friends.

Allyson said...

Sorry I made you push the send button for your sale newsletter. I hope you survive it all. Just remember: crazy busy business = more $$ = more shopping.

We are so glad you came to visit. We just wish you could have stayed longer.

I am glad you didn't cut Matt's hair. It is so cute.

Tell Bart I am still mad at him about the people in the field thing. Every time I look out my window that is what I think about. Thanks for ruining my new house for me Bart!!!

Kathy said...

Ally, that is mean of Bart to say that. That scared me just reading about it. So I know how you feel. Well Farrah I am going to Utah this weekend so I guess it is my turn. lol

Yes busy equal more $

The Sabins said...

Hope you are getting some you time in between all the craziness!