Fast and Easy Chinese Chicken Salad:
- bag of green lettuce
- can of mandarin oranges
- can of water chestnuts
- handful of sliced almonds
- chopped green onion (I don't always have this but use it if I do)
- cooked chicken (I buy the already cooked rotisserie in the deli section- I get make a lot of meals from this because of how easy it is. It is all about saving time)
- asian sesame salad dressing
7 comments:
I am all about easy!
It is really good!
Had it the other day and loved it!!
Sounds wonderful! Welcome back to your blog! :) I love all your posts!
We have our version of this all the time and my whole family loves it.
seriously, you have been blogging all week? I have checked your blog every day this week and all it showed was sundays post. Not fair. I have been missing it all.
Farrah,
Will the munchkins eat this too?
Liz
Post a Comment