Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Confessions- I'm on a roll

It is Sunday. It has been 4 months since our last confessional. Shame on you! Okay, really shame on me.

I thought, since I am on a roll this week, why not finish it up with a Sunday Confessions.

Here is what I want to know. Did you get what you wanted for Valentine's Day? Was the day what you expected it to be? Where you happy? Were you disappointed? Did you give you Valentine what they wanted? Voice you joy, anger, or indifference here.

Or if you have nothing to say about that topic, tell me whatever you want. Remember you can be anonymous if you would like. No judging and try to nice people.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's 7:13 and i'm already in my nightgown! wait... i mean i'm still in my nightgown!

Anonymous said...

Chinese food and a movie in. The kids got gifts, we did not exchange anything. Lost that loving feelin I guess.

Anonymous said...

I wanted so desperately to be elsewhere on V-day. My lover was far, far away and that sucked.

Anonymous said...

I got: Chocolates, flowers, and a shopping trip! I always get spoiled.

Anonymous said...

My husband is not good at the whole remembering and giving gifts, even after all these years. So it doesn't bother me anymore....at least not that much. I always tell him it's the thought that counts, so he told me he thought about it a lot. Thanks dear.

Anonymous said...

So what would I really have wanted? A gift certificate for a spa pedicure. It doesn't take much.

Anonymous said...

My V-Day was fabulous. I love my husband and that he spoils me.

Anonymous said...

My Vday sucked. We always get want we want for ourselves early & then count it as your Vday gift. I am tired of this it gets old. I am also tired of having no alone time cause of small kids.