Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Love my boys


I really don't know if I could be any luckier.  These boys make me love being a mother.  


Today Gabe said to me: "Mom, I am so glad I get to spend this whole week with you."  Love that kid.  He is growing into such a sweet and funny young man.  

I had Matthew alone in the car and when it is just him and me, boy that kid will talk your ear off.  He is so curious and has some pretty deep questions.  I often feel that I am not answering them well enough.  Most times I don't even know what the answer is.  He is wise beyond his years.

And Henry, well, who wouldn't love that guy.  He is precious.  Beyond precious.  I fall more in love with him each day.

How did I get so blessed?

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again! Yay! :)

Megan said...

ps -your boys are adorable!

Unknown said...

Thanks Megan. I am hoping I can stick with it. :)