Henry is two months old! It is hard to believe this little guy has been here with us for that long already. He fits right in and we love him to pieces.
I am feeling a little back to normal (getting used to the no sleep thing). We are settling into a routine and I finally started taking the kids back to school in the mornings. Bart had been taking them each day while Henry and I snuggled in bed. It was time for us to get things back to normal plus Bart needed to start getting to work on time again.
Aunt Kristy came for a visit. It was awesome having her here.
We celebrated Valentine's Day.
I am getting a little bit better with baby/work juggling.
Lots of love from big brothers (maybe a little too much love).
He loves being snuggled in his wrap.
Took his first road trip. We went to Glenrose and stayed in our favorite cabin.
More love from big brother.
We have been getting outside a bit to enjoy the nice weather.
Here is the Dr. Brough who delivered Henry. He is a long time family friend and he is a great doctor and person.
He started smiling at us a lot. We LOVE it!
He had his first cold and I love this contraption: http://www.fridababy.com/shop/nosefrida/







3 comments:
You are one lucky Momma and those boys are so lucky to have you.
AH, thanks Diana. I feel super blessed to have such sweet boys in my life.
Such cute boys, love the "nose frida" too! Amazing.
Post a Comment