I seriously love my boys, love being their mom, and love spending all day with them; but my absolute favorite time of day is about 9:25 p.m. They both are fed, bathed, read to, and sound asleep in their beds. It is quiet. It is my time. It is when I can relax. Time might even slow down just a little bit.
I should be in bed as I will get woken at some insane morning hour. Some nights, I will even get woken up twice. But for now, I don't care because between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. that time is always mine. If I want to sleep, I will. If I want to read email, I will. If I want to watch tv, I will. If I want to read a book, I will. If I want to do absolutely nothing, I will. Heck, if I want to clean without interruption, I will. I do what I want. I love it. It's the best time of day and I am going to enjoy every second of it.
Oh, and in case you want to keep track of time, you should check out this really cool website.
2 comments:
I do the very same thing. Gordon always says I should sleep but I just can't when it's so very quiet.
Me too!! I love the night-life...I love to party!
Post a Comment