My friends Coren and Leeann got this cool little baby seat for Matthew. It is called a Bumbo and Matt is just getting to the age where he can sit in it. He wasn't sure what to think of it at first, but as you can see in the second picture, he loves it. It is fun having him sit up at the dinner table with us. What a cutie!
4 comments:
You know the pics on the box were cute but Matt shows it off way better! It looks like I'm going to need one.
I can't believe how big Matt is getting and that he is sitting up like that!
That is so cute! So does he sit "on" the dinner table with you? He looks like he's already been enjoying some steak & potatoes. I love chubby babies.
I don't know Farrah, I think he has gas in the first picture.
Post a Comment