This isn't really a favorite picture (except I look at it 10 times a day- it makes me hot), but just more so eye candy for you people. Plus, I wanted to break things up a bit. I figure you might be tired of seeing my children. After all, all my favorite pictures are of them.
This picture was taken at North Park Mall (the greatest mall ever) during Christmas time. My dad was here visiting, as I had just had Matthew. I walked past Abercrombie & Fitch and did a double take. This guy was standing in the entryway half naked. I made Bart and my dad go back and look because I thought it was so funny.
I told my dad to take a picture of him and when he asked the guy if he could take his picture, he gave my dad a weird look. He must of thought my dad was interested in him, so he explained that he was taking the picture for my sister. I am sure the guy was thinking, "Yeah right!" Here is a picture of my dad, for those of you who don't know him.
Enjoy looking at both hot men!

2 comments:
Man, your dad is lookin good...he gives that gay model a run for his money.
oh that abercrombie fitch guy is HOT!!!! mmm what a body! i wish i was there 2 take that pic haha
Post a Comment