Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day 4: Favorite Pictures

This picture was taken at our first home a few months after Gabe was born. I still love that house and miss living there.

I miss the beautiful wisteria out front. The smell of the wisteria was always the first sign of spring. I loved standing in my kitchen doing dishes with the windows open and smelling that sweet smell.

I miss the all the windows that let in the beautiful sun. I miss the hardwood floors (I hate carpet!). I miss the huge back yard with lots of shade. I miss picking tomatoes and eating them right off the vine in my vegetable garden. I miss talking to my neighbor over the chain link fence. I miss walking to the park.

This is the home where we brought Gabe home from the hospital, the home where we bought Jake (our dog), the place where Gabe took his first steps, the place where we started our life.

I am grateful for the wonderful memories, and will always cherish the time we spent on there.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

You make me sad and make me miss Quadrangle.