
Sorry to keep all of you avid fans waiting today. I am sure you have been glued to your computers waiting to see what the picture of the day is. You've been checking my blog every hour, overcome by the excitement and anticipation of what it will be.
Here it is folks. Day six; we are almost done (did I really say I would do this for 7 days? This has lost all of its excitement for me. Probably for you too. I was tired of it on day 3. Thankfully I didn't say 10, because I am true to my word!) This picture is of Gabe and his cousin Tia taken a couple of years ago (I am too tired to look up the exact date). They used to really love each other, can't you tell? Why do I say "used to"? Well, because I think they got sick of each other last month while we were all in Utah.
Gabe learned how to push all of Tia's buttons, and he did. She got tired of hearing his LOUD constant talking about Star Wars. Now they are thousands of miles apart and I hope they miss each other. This picture reminds me of the days when we lived only a couple hundred miles apart and got to see them much more often. I miss them hope someday we all, along with my other nieces and nephews will live closer!
1 comment:
funny story...one of the last days in Utah Tia and I were getting in the car and she said, "mom i am so glad Gabe isn't coming with us." I asked why and she said, "because he is so loud and it makes my head hurt in the car." But she still loves gabe! They are cute together.
Post a Comment