Friday, March 23, 2007

Day 5: Favorite Pictures

Finally, a picture of me. I don't have very many. Maybe it is because I am always the one with the camera, or maybe it is because I don't like having my picture taken.

Whatever the case, I had to ask Bart to take this picture. I am sharing it because I look half decent and I really do love this picture. See how happy Gabe is? He loves the beach!
It was taken at Huntington Beach, California. The beach is beautiful and exactly what you would think a California beach would look like- beach volleyball being played everywhere, tan bodies, cool fish taco joints, and barefoot surfers running down the street.

Gabe is always asking to go back there and I too wouldn't mind heading west again. Beautiful place, fun times, and a great adventure.

2 comments:

Clinesville said...

I don't know why you don't like having your picture taken you are really photogenic!

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks! You are too kind or is it that you just want me to watch your kids again?