Here is a before and after shot. Left side was before, right side is after (as if you can't tell). My eyebrows were in serious need of some TLC. I borrowed this cool eyebrow kit from Coren she had been raving about from Sephora. Loved it so much I had to run out and get myself one! They look much better and I feel much better. I had been neglecting the poor things and they had gotten unruly!
Thanks Coren!

5 comments:
Wow! That really does look great. We should all be so lucky to have a friend that would let us borrow such wonderful things
NICE!
So I saw that kit a long time ago on Oprah and I have been wanting to get one. I am so glad for the link. You should see my eyebrows. My girl that I go to messed them up last time I went so I thought, I'll just do it myself this time. BIG MISTAKE! Why is it that the grow back where you don't want them to and the bald spots I ripped out on accident, not growing!!!
Yeah your eyebrows were a little unruly. You looked like Frieda Kahlo!
Come on, they weren't that bad! And there are only two people I know who might have said that. You better watch out- I'm onto you!
Post a Comment