Sunday, April 01, 2007

Some Pictures

I am tired of opening my blog and first thing I see are my eyebrows; so here are some new pictures and a little about what is going on.

This weekend Gabe was invited to a birthday party for two boys in his preschool class. They did a Halloween theme and all the kids came dressed in costumes. Gabe went as a cowboy. It was tons of fun. Bobbing for apples, bean bad toss, a pinata, and monkey eyeballs game made for an awesome time. Here Gabe is digging for monkey eyeballs in a bowl full of brain guts.



We worked on our yard this again this weekend. This time in the front planting flowers, trimming bushes, edging, and mowing. The weather was perfect. Matt even liked hanging out outside.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I very much liked seeing your eyebrows. It kills me how much Matt looks like Addison. And a Halloween party in March, how cute is that?