I haven't been able to publish anything the last few days because Blogger detected my blog to be a spam blog? I looked up what spam actually means. It means to indiscriminately send unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant, or inappropriate messages.
I know, I know, all of my posts are irrelevant; and some of them might also be a little inappropriate. But unsolicited and unwanted, well, I have to disagree with that! You come here to read it, I don't send it to you. You want it! You crave it! You can't get enough of my adorable kids and my extremely useful information. You love me, come on, admit. You can't stay away!
Well, I'm back now and better then ever. Just wait to see what kind of irrelevant stuff I post now! Oh, and please, leave me some comments. It shows your love. I know your reading this! As much as you crave my prolific words and pictures, I crave your comments.
Peace out!
Farrah
1 comment:
I reported your blog as spam! Just kidding!
Post a Comment