Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Aren't ya glad

One of my dreams is to go to the Academy Awards show. I don't want to be one of those people on the sidelines, screaming at the celebrities- I want the people to be screaming at me. Imagine walking down the red carpet, getting interviewed, everyone talking about my dress, wearing 10 million dollars worth of jewlery.

Okay, now back to reality. That is never going to happen. In many ways I am glad I am not famous. Can you imagine cameras following you around every where you go? How about taking pictures on you in every moment? You know 95% of those shots would be of me with a horrible grimace on my face, or picking my nose, or pulling that wedgie out of my butt, or me stuffing my face with some food. You get the picture.

I like to have advance notice of pictures being taken of me. I like to fix my makeup, check my hair, give the perfect pose, and try to look my best. So being famous is not for me. I don't want a record for all time of me looking like this:

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Is that a real picture? It kind of looks doctored to me. But it's funny. And do you really want to walk the red carpet? I just finished watching a Dr. Phil about people who want to be famous and I thought, why??? I guess I just don't understand the appeal.

Unknown said...

This is a real picture. It was taken of her reaction to seeing a friend on the campaign trail. I thought at first she was mad, but realized she is suprised.

Unknown said...

When you go to the academy awards, can I be your date? I will hold your lipstick and cellphone for you.

I found you via Sara and all her flakey goodness. Cute family, cute blog.

The Reeses said...

I have always known you would love the glam life of a star.