those are cute pictures Farrah. It is fun seeing the old house and yard. As soon as I saw the first pic of Gabe standing by the tree I almost cried! Thats our old tree I used to climb all the time.
I just dropped by your site and have enjoyed my stay! I love the idea of the slide show for all your Easter pictures...cute!
ok- so the tree picture with gabe made me sad too. We all have so many memories there. It does look like you guys had a lot of fun on Easter though- it makes me wish we were closer to family.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
those are cute pictures Farrah. It is fun seeing the old house and yard. As soon as I saw the first pic of Gabe standing by the tree I almost cried! Thats our old tree I used to climb all the time.
I just dropped by your site and have enjoyed my stay! I love the idea of the slide show for all your Easter pictures...cute!
ok- so the tree picture with gabe made me sad too. We all have so many memories there.
It does look like you guys had a lot of fun on Easter though- it makes me wish we were closer to family.
Post a Comment