Monday, April 30, 2007

Farrah's Fashion Tips

Trying to remember your grocery shopping list just got a lot easier with this first fashion tip. If I get no other fashion thing right, atleast I have a well balanced diet and some hot looking nails.

When wearing sandals, please make sure to put on your hairy feet. You never know when you might run into an eligible hobbit.

When in doubt on what attire is appropriate, a meat hat is always a safe fashionable accessory. You'll fit right in whether it is a formal event or a casual bbq.

When all else fails, it never hurts to wear something sweet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boo hoo, Diet Coke was represented by a nail. Maybe they didn't lay out the big advertising bucks like Diet Dr. Pepper.

Meat scented conditioner...yum.

I don't even want to know where you got all the pics or how long it took you to find them.

The Reeses said...

thanks for the laugh!

Allyson said...

You obviously have too much time on your hands!