Is anyone else sick of Easter candy? I am sick of eating it nonstop! Gabe got way too much from the three Easter egg hunt's we had. So into the trash it went today. Bye bye Easter candy.
Talking about trashing the candy had the opposite effect on me. Instead of inspiring me to act in kind, it reminded me that I still have some in a pretty little green glass cup. The pastel colored tin foiled kisses are calling to me. I wonder if we have any peanut butter.
Thanks for letting me invade your blog again. What can I say? I like visiting the pretty people.
4 comments:
You mean you can throw it away? No one ever told me that. I am throwing ours away right now!
Oh yes, you can! I throw all kinds of things away. No guilty feelings here.
Talking about trashing the candy had the opposite effect on me. Instead of inspiring me to act in kind, it reminded me that I still have some in a pretty little green glass cup. The pastel colored tin foiled kisses are calling to me. I wonder if we have any peanut butter.
Thanks for letting me invade your blog again. What can I say? I like visiting the pretty people.
i happily ate candy for my meals last week. i am not kidding.
Post a Comment