I missed Grey's Anatomy tonight because I was at the hospital myself.
Gabe got a rock thrown at the back of his head by a neighborhood child. With blood everywhere, poor Matt hastily awoken from his nap, and a measily papertowel used to stop the blood flow (it didn't help much) we headed to the hospital. Thank goodness I got a hold of Bart and he met us there just in time.
They wouldn't let Matt go back in the ER, too many germs, and I was fine sitting in the waiting room with him. That meant Bart got to watch as the doctor took metal staples to my baby's head.
Gabe is doing fine and got a Star Wars toy and steak dinner (his favorite food) out of the whole ordeal. Which worries me that he might just ask the kid to throw a rock at him again.
By the way, he thinks the staples are cool because now he is like Darth Vader- part machine. That kid can relate anything in his life to either Star Wars or Tom and Jerry. I blame his father for the first and his Papa for the later.
1 comment:
Poor Gabe! No one told me. I hope he is ok. That is funny about the Darth Vader thing, but that is so totally Gabe.
Post a Comment