what? that means i will have 5 extra minutes in the day that i will have to fill with mommy work!
Have fun! I wish I was going somewhere fun.....☺
Just checking to make sure you really aren't here.
(Annie takes a deep breath in and holds it.)
(Looks at her watch.)
Still not here, huh?
I have no life. So, when are you coming home?
Allyson, Let it go, Farrahs gone and she wont be back until Thursday so I'd suggest you find something else to do. She 's really, really gone!
Viva la Good Mail revolucion!Just wanted to say Hola to a fellow Texan.
still missing you F
Post a Comment
10 comments:
what? that means i will have 5 extra minutes in the day that i will have to fill with mommy work!
Have fun! I wish I was going somewhere fun.....☺
Just checking to make sure you really aren't here.
(Annie takes a deep breath in and holds it.)
(Looks at her watch.)
Still not here, huh?
I have no life. So, when are you coming home?
Allyson, Let it go, Farrahs gone and she wont be back until Thursday so I'd suggest you find something else to do. She 's really, really gone!
Viva la Good Mail revolucion!
Just wanted to say Hola to a fellow Texan.
still missing you F
Post a Comment