I am busy unpacking and getting things in order around here, but a few quick questions:
- Why is it that it takes so long to get to the place you are going, but the return home is so quick?
- Why does all of your stuff fit nicely and completely organized in your car when set out on your trip, but you have to stuff junk in every nook and cranny, looking like you've just hit the jackpot at the mother of all garage sales on the way back?
- How do you avoid finding sand all over your house weeks after you trip to the beach is over?
- Why does it take one day to pack your stuff and a week to unpack?
- Anyone want to come help me?
5 comments:
Farrah honey, I have been wondering the same thing for years.
Tell me about it! Hope you had fun. I love your new header-so beachy and summery. Makes me smell salt water and taffy.
Looks like yall had fun. I love the new header too. How do you do that. Well we were in Dallas while you were gone. We are actually moving there next Sat. Still have not found a house. At least we sold ours here in Baton Rouge.
And that is so true about all the vacation woes.
(Annie rolls over, exhales, sputters and coughs, as her color turns from blue to it's normal hue.)
Glad your back. I have been wondering the same thing. We got back from camping yesterday afternoon. The bag of our clothes is still sitting in front of the washer, getting smellier and smellier.
Very rude to make us think you are back and then not really be back!
Post a Comment