Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Kristy

Today is my younger sister Kristy's birthday. Here is a picture of her in all her hotness. (You look super young here). If you know her, you are lucky! She is one of the greatest and funnest people to walk the earth. Happy Birthday girly!

I just wish I could find that picture we made her take when she was 12 or so. Remember the one with the cowboy hat and two plates? He he! What were we thinking? Crazy times, crazy times I say.

3 comments:

The Reeses said...

thanks farrah-do you remember when you took that picture-I was laughing because Gabe had just farted super loud right at my feet. And I hope the bowls picture is destroyed and will never return!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, it was bowls, not plates. I totally forgot about Gabe and that picture. I am laughing thinking about it!

Allyson said...

Seriously, I have that pic somewhere here in my house. I am going to find it and post it! Remember that day we were being goofy and we took pics of us trying to look like the Beatles on the Sgt. Peppers LHCB album. And yes Kristy, Happy b-day! I have a present, it is just going to be late as usual. Story of my life these days.