Wednesday, May 02, 2007

iwanttodateamaldonado.com

A while back, Bart was asking me how I will feel when the boys are grown up and girls start calling them. I don't want to be a crazy mom, but my boys are extra special, right?

I told him that if a girl calls I will refer them to the website IWantToDateAMaldonado.com, where I will have an application, questionaire and an IQ test to fill out. Upon approval, by me of course, I will allow them to speak with the young lady and after a face to face interview, possibly go out with her. My boys are the best, and only the best will do in return.

The website has been reserved and the waiting list has started. So line up gals, or parents (if you want your child to someday date mine) and in the mean time, take up ballet, fencing, working with the homeless, piano, poetry writing, ballroom dancing, politics, philanthropy, a new language, world travel, chess, and anything else you might think will get you ahead of the fierce competition.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

ummm hummm. I'll check back with you 10-15 years from now and see how that's workin' for ya.

The Reeses said...

sounds like a college application. i am sure that would make you the coolest mom on the block.

Unknown said...

It's obvious that you Maldonados have some excellent genes.

I am a proponent of arranged marriages. So far, my kids are still willing to let me choose their spouse for them.

Unknown said...

Ally,
You are just jealous that you didn't think of it first.

Kristy,

I don't care about being cool. I already am and no matter what people think I always will be.

Thanks Annie,

Somehow my husband's and my genes combined produce super humans. Can't explain it, but it is true. We are taking orders- let us know if you are interested. We can't guarantee the gender, but we will guarantee a perfect child.