Today is a very sad day for our family. Our beloved dog Jake passed away. As heart breaking as it was, we are glad his suffering has ended. He had been getting sicker each day and we knew we would soon have to put him down. He died on his own this afternoon.
Our hearts break for the loss of a great dog and friend, but we cherish the memories we had with him. He could never be replaced and our home and hearts will seem a little emptier without him.




6 comments:
I am so sorry about Jake. It's wonderful that he was able to spend his life with such a loving family. I believe you all helped him to fill the measure of his creation.
Nana is so sorry to hear about Jake.He was the best dog I
have ever had the pleasure of knowing.He will be missed.
Oh, Farrah I am sorry. I remember when you got Jake. How is Gabe doing?
I am almost crying. I have always said I only want a dog if he is like jake. I am SO sorry farrah.
You can have Lexie PooPoo Head.
Thank you everyone. It has been very hard for all of us. Gabe seems to be taking it well. He says we have Jake in heaven waiting for us along with our three gold fish. Jake was a great dog as you all know.
Thanks Patty, but I don't think we will get another dog for a long time. Plus, I am not sure I would want that poopoo head dog.
Post a Comment