If you are like me, you have CDs or DVDs that are scratched. I attribute it to my crazy child who never puts them back in the case (I am talking about Bart, not Gabe). Here is a easy technique to get rid of those annoying scratches so your cds and dvds play like new.
Use toothpaste to buff the scratches. Apply a small dot of toothpaste (not the gel kind) to a cotton pad. Rub in a straight line from the center of the CD outward and over the scratch. Rinse it off with water.
2 comments:
I am going to have to try it. I have heard of using peanut butter and I can tell you right now that doesn't work. Maybe the toothpaste does. I use it to clean my diamond ring and it works worderfully for that. Just put a little on an old toothbrush and scrub away.
Okay, my life has calmed down a bit and I have caught up on all of your blog entries. Man great tip, my child (Chad) is just as bad. I also can't believe that your swimming, when can we come over? Just kidding...but not really. Let me know the date and we'll be there, Tues/Thurs works good for us...
I bought some fabric for my little girls room today and I'm so freakin excited. Too cute.
Post a Comment