Today is the first day we have been able to really swim. We jumped in a couple of times last week and only lasted for a few seconds before we succumbed to the freezing temperatures. Yes, it was still cold, 73 degrees, but it felt wonderful. I love the way I feel after being in the pool- wet hair, the smell of chlorine, ears full of water, and refreshed.
I am actually looking forward to more warm weather. Bring on the sun, baby.
6 comments:
I love that pic of Gabe!
You have got to blow up that pic of Gabester in the pool and frame it, it is so cute! And I am so jealous. I want to swim. It looks like so much fun.
I love the feeling of warm, dry underwear after a day in the pool.
i think i need to come visit again this summer. The pool is calling my name.
i wish i could hug and kiss those boys...dad
Ally- you can come visit, and you too Kristy. I would be happy to have both of you!
Oh, and dad, you can come too. Then you COULD hug and kiss the boys!
Post a Comment