I put the names of the whopping 16 of you in a bowl and had Gabe draw 4 out. The order he drew them is the order you win the prizes. Trust me, there was no cheating involved as that goes completely against my nature.
The first prize(lunch box stationary) goes to :
(aka: Nana, or Bart's mom)
(aka: Sister Phillips)
Congratulations everyone! I will get in touch with you and give you more details.
My etsy store will open by Monday. Don't forget to check it out.
17 comments:
WHAT! I so can't believe I didn't win...not to mention poor Allyson, she tried so hard.
I knew my Gabe was lucky. He picked out his favorite great Aunt!
I should get something; I just squoze out a baby!!!!!!!!
Not to mention it was my punch that helped make those adorable bird tags.
Remember when Ian said that he liked you, Wasn't that the sweetest thing ever?
How about I bring some delicious caramel apples over, wouldn’t that be nice of me?
Any of this working?
Woman, you can't bring caramel apples over, you can barely get out of bed...well you can but you shouldn't.
If Farrah doesn't love you enough to give you something maybe you should just forget about her and send all those delicious snack my way..what, who said that?!?!
Farrah, no one has to know about it.
I am totally kidding; you don't have to give me anything those other people won fair and square (except for maybe Tonia).
Coren, it worked, it worked. You can stop now.
The truth is, everyone who entered is getting something. I have a little prize for you and Diana, and everyone else. I will take a rain check on those caramel apples though. And yes, it still makes me happy when I think about Ian saying he likes me. And yes, I made the tags using your wonderful scallop punch, thank you so much. My mom is looking for one for me up in craftville ut. And believe it or not, Tonia won fair and square. Unless, she somehow paid Gabe off! Which I wouldn't put past her.
Oh Farrah, you are the greatest! And I'm sorry I told Coren you didn't love her enough, I take it back...I take it all back.
Ummm hummm....I see how you are.
Did you just say cheating goes against your nature?
I felt bad for putting the potty pic of you on my blog without your permission. Not any more. What other pictures can I find around here.....
And I see how you use Utah when it is convienent for you!
WOO HOO!...Nana
Whooohooo! I usually never win drawings so I am excited. And Gabe looks so sweet in those pictures. Poor kid doesn't know what he was getting himself into with all these crazies who want free things.
YES!!!!! My plan paid off!!
Thanks Gabe, wink-wink. I knew you were my pal!
And THANK YOU FARRAH! I am so excited about the stamp!! In your Face....everybody else!
Coren....
Will you rest already?!!
I love that beautiful Oscar. When do I get to come see him again?
Post a Comment