Saturday, June 30, 2007

Got nothin' to say

I have nothing to say, but in an effort to keep my promise of posting everyday this week, here it goes:

NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. Did you know that nothing is "no thing" put together?

Which celebrity couple do you think will stay together longest?

What was the dumbest thing you did this past week?

How long are your fingernails?

When is the last time you peed in a pool?

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

What is the weirdest talent you have?

How many times a week do you check my blog?

What is your best physical feature?

If you could change your eye color, would you? To what color?

Do you like your name? If not, than why?

Do you like me?

buh bye......

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Hey Farrah. Thanks for keeping your promise. If I could keep my eyes open I would answer your questions. But I can't, maybe tomorrow. Good night.

Anonymous said...

1.dont know dont care
2. me? do something dumb? please.
3.short.short.short.
4.that questoin should not be answered by anyone
5. 4 years-by Bubba
6. i can pick things up with my toes
7. everyday!
8. my eyes-i wish i could say thighs
9. nope wouldn'r change eye color
10.a name is what you make of it
11.i love you. you are the bestest!

Kathy said...

1. wish all of them would stay together like all married couples should
2. broke a dish
3. some are long some are short
4. will never tell
5. Adrian many years ago...bad memories
6. choke on water
7. almost everyday
8. smile/teeth
9. would love bright green eyes
10. wishing is always fun
11. I adore you...your awesome!