Your such an artist, what kind of camera do you have? Galveston looks so nice, why no pics of you though. No g-string swim suit for you?? I was in mine last week and truly I should not have been, wow this is going to be one long summer. Which reminds me when can we come over? Next Monday?
SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE A TALENT THAT OTHERS DONT.. HINT, DO YOU NOTICE SHE DOESNT ALWAYS CENTER HER SUBJECT? GOOD WORK FARRAH. I SURE DO MISS THOSE BOYS... LUV DAD
5 comments:
Farrah you are a great photographer. Those are excellent pictures. Gabe has the cutest smile. And I love the ribbon pics.
Thanks Ally. I am only as good as my camera. The hanging ribbon is hand dyed and I found at my favorite Galveston store. I go there EVERY year.
Your such an artist, what kind of camera do you have? Galveston looks so nice, why no pics of you though. No g-string swim suit for you?? I was in mine last week and truly I should not have been, wow this is going to be one long summer. Which reminds me when can we come over? Next Monday?
Jamie
SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE A TALENT THAT OTHERS DONT.. HINT, DO YOU NOTICE SHE DOESNT ALWAYS CENTER HER SUBJECT? GOOD WORK FARRAH. I SURE DO MISS THOSE BOYS... LUV DAD
Thanks Jamie. I use a Canon Digital Rebel. I love it. We do need to get together. Monday sounds good to me. I will give you a call.
Thanks Dad! It is great to hear from you.
Post a Comment