Sunday, June 03, 2007

Whoops

I missed the Miss Universe Pageant while out of town, and its too bad, because of this video.

I always have wondered how no one ever falls and how funny it would be if they did.

I can sympathize with Miss USA though. While I have never had that grand of a fall with the whole world watching, I am cursed with the klutzy gene, as my family and now my dear friends can attest to (by the way you better not tell anyone about the picket fence incident- you were sworn to secrecy that night).

Enjoy a laugh on poor Miss USA.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched it happen live! It was amazing. SAM and I kept pausing and rewinding it on the DVR. We would play it in slow-mo to see at what point do you see it on her face that she knows she is going down.

The Mexican crowd went wild and booed when she made it to the Top 5 and Miss Mexico didn't. I don't blame them!

Clinesville said...

It's been hard but I haven't told a sole.

Allyson said...

Uhhhhh, I want to know about the fence thing.......I have dirt on both of you.....does blackmail mean anything to you.......ahhhh, the power of the internet.......

Anonymous said...

I am the queen of embarassing moments so i feel for her. She handled it so well though.

So you wripped your pants off while climbing a fence and had to walk home with a trash can lid covering your bare bum huh?

Unknown said...

Kristy, I wish it was that, but no, it was worse.