Saturday, June 09, 2007

Happy birthday SIL!

Happy birthday to my sister (in law). Adrienne, okay who am I kidding, I call her Dandy (don't ask, but you should call her Adrienne), celebrated the 3rd anniversary of her 29th birthday this week. Oops, I hope she doesn't mind me revealing her age.

We dined at one of our favorite local seafood joints on delicious shrimp po boys and then finished the evening with a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.

I hope she had a wonderful birthday. She is my 4th sister through and through. I appreciate her and the love she has for my kiddos and the funny stories she shares about her brother (my husband, in case you can't follow). She's with me in understanding his unusual and complex personality.

Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dandy (sp?). Gabe and Matt are lucky to live so close to such a fun aunt!

Allyson said...

Happy Birthday Dandy. Sorry, I hope you don't mind me calling you that but I don't know you by any other name. In fact I just learned that your real name is Adrienne. Looks like a yummy cake.