Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I ♥ clean sheets


Sleep is one of my most favorite past times. Although I enjoy it most when it is taken in the form of naps, or late morning risings. Precious sleep.

I have always been this way. Sleeping in is my guilty pleasure. I am not sure whether this stems from my rebelliousness, as my mother always insisted the day was half over if you woke up past 9 a.m. Or that there is nothing like snuggling into a soft bed when everyone else is just waking.

Whatever the case, I still indulge myself every time I can, but it must be in a bed with nice crisp, clean, white sheets (nothing below 600 thread count will do), and lots of fluffy pillows. The bed is calling my name. See ya!

By the way, I rearranged my bedroom yesterday and am super happy with the results. The bad things is, it just makes me want to spend more time in there and really the only place to hang out is in the bed. I will get more sleep, I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like where you put your bed.

I used to hate naps because they made me feel guilty but having kids has totally changed my view. I crave naps now!

Allyson said...

I love your bed. It makes me sleepy just looking at it.