1. My beautiful sister Kristy came to visit. She left our house at 4:30 a.m. today. I will miss her dearly. The time she was here went by way too fast.
2. Gabe got to spend lots of time with his cousins. I loved having Owen and Tia here. They are so much fun and I will miss them too. I hate that I only get to see them a couple times a year. Please move closer to us! Oh, and I realized I didn't take any pictures of Owen. What is wrong with me? That kid is SOOO cute (even if he does look like his daddy :))
3. Gabe lost his first tooth- finally. Bart convinced him if he wiggled his loose tooth his teeth would grow in crooked. Gabe didn't touch it and it took a good few weeks to fall out. By the way, the tooth fairy left him $5 and that money is burning a hole in his pocket. She also left fairy dust on his windowsill that he won't let me clean up.
5. Bart turned thirty-something.... I love him so much even though he is four years older than me. I love this time of year. For half a year he claims he is only 3 years older than me and for the other half, I get to claim he is four years older. Happy birthday baby, I mean old man.
6. We learned that Matt doesn't like it when it is time to get out of the pool.
10 comments:
Farrah- I have missed your daily blogs. I'm glad that you had a great time, with your sister. I know when Patty leaves, we cling to each other, and cry like we will never see each other again! She only lives in Austin! I love her very much! I know Gabe had a great time with his cousins.
That picture of Matty not wanting to get out if the pool cracks me up.
Nana
I love the new header with goggle boy. Gabe is so handsome. Why doesn't the toothfairy leave dust at our house? Oh, probably 'cause we have plenty. Why does Matt seem so much older than Addy even though they are only 1 month apart? It is good to have you back!
That is one of the all time greatest "pout" faces I have ever seen! I love it!
You are in big trouble fpr posting a picture of me that is so nasty!!! Remeber how you told me you would delte those pictures since I hadn't showered or put makeup on? Not nice.
Thanks though for letting us invade your house forever. It was fun.
Kristy, I thought it was a cute picture of you. I deleted the "bad" one.
BTW- Bart wasn't upset about the you know what. I told you.
I like the picture of you too kristy! And what is it that Bart isn't mad about?
Kristy, I looked at it again and I still don't think it is a bad pic. But then I don't think you could take a bad pic.
And what is the "you know what"????
the you know what is only for us to know! and if the pic isn't bad then I sure of heck now it isn't good!!!!!!!!
time for a new post already! I am tired of seeing me on the top of your blog!
I think that is a good picture of you Kristy, so does grandma.
Post a Comment