This is a time to open up and get those things that have been bothering you off your chest without having any judgement from me.
I will start us out:
- I started my new business, Sweet Papery, this week. I thought I might get 10 sales in the next 6 months. It was to be more of a distraction from my mundane life and a creative outlet. Well, who knew I would have 10 orders in two days and more pouring in daily. I am excited, but at the same time sad because I haven't had any time to put up any of my other items to sell. I LOVE it though. It is fun, crazy, busy, chaotic---everything I thrive in. I have so many ideas floating around in my head that I can't sleep at night.
- I haven't paid much attention to my puppies in the last few days (see last confession). I think they are feeling neglected. At least they have each other.
- There were a few days this week I told Bart I needed a strong drink when he got home- so he gave me a Coke--seriously, that is as strong as I get. Pathetic, I know.
- I haven't been "real" grocery shopping in about 3 weeks
- Matt woke up somewhere around 2 a.m. last night. I know I got him out of his bed, and must have fed him, but I don't remember it at all. (He normally sleeps all night)
Okay, your turn....
10 comments:
For dinner I had a banana with hot fudge and whip cream smothered on it...after i fed the kids rice and brocolli and put them to bed.
Wasn't my confession last sunday along the same dessert for dinner line? how sad am i?
ok-my real confession is that i keep thinking about tim mcgraw in his tight jeans and cowboy hat from the concert saturday. there i said it.
I've had some strong drinks this weekend too! ;)
I have been asking Gordon for a strong drink for the last 5 months.
I am still a little mad (I am not sure at whom) about the amount of time and pain I endured during labor.
I am hesitant for Gordon to go back to work because I don't want to take care of the house, kids and the baby all by myself.
I am a little jealous of Farrah and how creative she is. Okay I am a lot jealous!
I guess I can do some confessions too.
I don't want to go back to work tomorrow because I will miss being at home with the family. It's way more fun here!
I am afraid that I am the unknown party in Coren's second confession (although hopefully she won’t realize it).
Speaking of strong drinks; I am fairly certain that I could not be conscience right now without the 3 Cherry Cokes I've had today.
Kristy- I am so ashamed of you.
Megan- how are things going with the pregnancy?
Coren- hello? You are multi-talented super woman. I wish I could do half the things you can.
Gordon- it is nice to see you here. THREE cherry cokes? And you didn't even go to church! Shame on you!
Farrah - I went to the doc last week and it was too early to really see anything. He just did some measurements, which were on track, and said to see me in a month. I'm definitely feeling pregnant. The 1st trimester exhaustion has set in for sure. All I want to do is sleep! Thanks for asking though!
Ashamed of me? Check out my new booty post on my blog and you will understand.
Kristy did you go to the Tim McGraw concert? I was just listening to his CD in my car as I drove home yesterday.
Coren, I thought the same thing Farrah did, you ARE very talented.
My confession. I ate 1/2 bag of Oreos over the course of 1 day when were were at the cabin in Yellowstone.
Post a Comment