Thursday, July 05, 2007
Sweet Papery
I have finally opened my etsy shop. Go to Sweet Papery to see it. I am still listing more items as I have time. So mark it as your favorite and check back often for new things.
You will see many different address stamps like the one offered here as a prize. Tonia will have to let you know how she likes hers (she is the one who won it).
I now also have self inking stamps for those of you who requested them. Hurry up and buy your stamps now while I have my store opening special of buy one get one 50% off. If you are local and want to buy some, you don't have to pay the shipping.
Here are some of my favorites! Don't forget, I also do custom orders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Loves the new stamps! Coren and I will have our order in soon.
I had dreams of your stamps last night. seriously.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
I love the stamps they are so cute! Congrats on starting your online business, I know you'll kick butt.
I'm also flattered that you think anything I say bears any consideration too. The feeling is mutual too, you totally inspire me!
Congratulations on your Etsy shop. We have one there too. Your stamps are fantastic! I will definitely heart your shop.
Post a Comment