Friday, August 10, 2007
He has no manners
Matt likes to eat with his feet up on his high chair. Gabe used to do the same thing. What is up with that?
It is cute now, but if he is still doing this when he is 15 we will have a problem. I might have to take desperate measures like this mom. (This was in response to a letter someone wrote to Abby about her husband walking around naked)
DEAR ABBY: I had a similar problem with my husband and son. Every night they'd come to the dinner table and eat their meal shirtless. Finally, I decided I'd had enough -- so I calmly took off my shirt and proceeded to eat my meal. (They got the message!) -- DAWNELLE IN ALTUS, OKLA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am at mom and dad's and Kristy and I just finished feeding Addison. She kept sticking her foot in her mouth between bites.
I still don't understand why Matt looks so much older than Addison.
I am commenting on your blog while Kristy is sitting right next to me talking to you on the phone.
Farrah! I've missed your blogging! Thanks for updating. Your kids are so cute.
I love it. My boys would eat on the table if I let them. I swear what would this world look like if it weren't for us moms. Stop picking your nose, wipe your mouth, wash your hands, don't talk with your mouth full. I could go on and on and on and on...
Post a Comment