Bart and I just got out of the pool.
There is nothing quite as relaxing as a night time swim. Both kids in bed. It is quiet. It is nice outside. The pool is nice and cool. No crazy splashing and screaming. No harsh sun. Just a nice time swimming laps, floating around, enjoying the conversation.
I love night time swims.
9 comments:
yeah that you finally posted.
That picture makes me want to jump in! Why oh why was it not hot when i was visting? I did zero swimming without kids.
That looks so nice. I want one someday!
It's about time.
That looks so nice.
Remember swimming at youth conference in Kim's pool? And in Marisa's at that camp thing? Is that how you and Bart were swimming?
HELLO!!!
wy don't you just come out an ask her if they were skinny dipping? we all know what you mean ally.
No Ally! We were actually swimming laps in normal swim attire. Why do people's minds automatically go there. HELLO????
Because if I had my own house and my own pool and my kids were asleep and my husband and I were swimming, that's how I would be swimming.
OKay, I might, but Bart on the other hand is a little prudish. Whoops, did I just say that?
That makes me miss having a pool. We'd jump in almost every night after we got the kids in bed.
By the way has Matthew grown an elventh toe or anything strange?
I love that picture. I want a pool so bad. I too love night swims.
By the way, I would be too afraid that my kids would wake up while I was skinny dipping!
Post a Comment