*How sad that children can no longer play tag. *I think if you're dumb enough to put something like that on you tube you should get caught. *I can't even think about the baby with 12 fingers and 12 toes. *the pet link was the same as the 12 toes kid. *All I know is my husband helps me clean every day and I am extremely grateful. *The 100 year old smoker was NASTY! *The poor guy. You know...he probably was a very lonely person. *I can't believe someone would ever be that hard-up for beer. Seriously!
I have a distant ancestor, born in Massachusetts in 1666. The old handwritten (of course) birth record says "born with extra fingers and toes". I bet they didn't try to remove them back then.
I enjoy your blog. Speaking of sad news, did you see the youtube video of Miss South Carolina?
No TAG!! What is the matter with people?! What has happened to children learning and being able to solve conflict on their own? If you don't want to be chased, don't run! And, seriously I doubt that the kids said they were being "harrassed". That's a parent word. Oh, I've got a good idea: with our ever increasingly overweight, sit home, computer-headed, scared of "work", instant-gratificating youth, let's take away physical play. Yeah, that'll be good.
7 comments:
*How sad that children can no longer play tag.
*I think if you're dumb enough to put something like that on you tube you should get caught.
*I can't even think about the baby with 12 fingers and 12 toes.
*the pet link was the same as the 12 toes kid.
*All I know is my husband helps me clean every day and I am extremely grateful.
*The 100 year old smoker was NASTY!
*The poor guy. You know...he probably was a very lonely person.
*I can't believe someone would ever be that hard-up for beer. Seriously!
I fixed the link now Coren. Thanks for actually looking at the stories and commenting!
Ok, I would think about breaking down and getting my kids a dog - but only if it could be that dog.
And thanks for grossing out my day with the flesh eating pets.
thanks for making my day a little better. I now know I have a better life than some-just not better than that darn dog.
man if we only knew what went on in the world around us, we might never leave our own house.
I have a distant ancestor, born in Massachusetts in 1666. The old handwritten (of course) birth record says "born with extra fingers and toes". I bet they didn't try to remove them back then.
I enjoy your blog. Speaking of sad news, did you see the youtube video of Miss South Carolina?
No TAG!! What is the matter with people?! What has happened to children learning and being able to solve conflict on their own? If you don't want to be chased, don't run! And, seriously I doubt that the kids said they were being "harrassed". That's a parent word. Oh, I've got a good idea: with our ever increasingly overweight, sit home, computer-headed, scared of "work", instant-gratificating youth, let's take away physical play. Yeah, that'll be good.
Post a Comment