Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Confessions- finally!

Howdy people! Sunday confessions is back. Aren't you happy? I don't think anyone reads my blog anymore because of my long dry spells, but if you do still read it, please participate. That way I won't feel so bad and I just might start blogging more often.

  • I forgot to write my brother on a mission for two weeks in a row. I fell really bad. So I made sure to write him early today.
  • Gabe starts school next Monday. I am happy for him to be going, but terrified at the same time. Did I teach him enough? Is he going to be safe? Will he be able to make friends? Will people like him? Will he be respectful of his teachers? Will he make the right choices?
  • I am worried about being able to get up and going every single day. He has to be in his seat at 8 am. He is a little like his dad in that being tardy is not acceptable. I will have to work really hard at this. I am NOT a morning person for those of you who know me.
  • I rarely listen to my voicemail messages. A few days ago I finally listened to them and had something like 18. If you want to get a hold of me, leaving a message is not the way to do it.
  • My least favorite chore is sweeping and mopping. Today I dropped a brand new jar of salsa on the floor. I left it in hopes that Bart would clean it up. Didn't happen, so I finally did it.

That is it. Well, that is all that I am admitting to on here. So let's go people.

8 comments:

Allyson said...

Thank you!!! It is about time sista!

The doctor told me to keep Addison at home and try and keep things quiet and not be doing a lot for a couple of days. She was probably fine to go to church, but I kept her home because I just wanted to be in a quiet house all by myself. And I didn't want to get up early to get myself ready for church. When the kids got home Emily asked why Addison and I didn't go. I told her what the doctor said. She said, "Uh, mom! Church is quiet!"

Clinesville said...

*I am thinking about getting a treadmill because I don't want to wait for the new gym to open.
*If I did buy a treadmill I would probably get a gym membership as well. So what would be the point!?
*I am so done with the kid's that tonight I had Gordon put them to bed without kisses and hugs from me.

Megan said...

I read your blog!! I check it a lot - I'm glad your back! :)

*I've gained a little too much weight in my first trimester. I only gained 20lbs with Katie total, so I'm a little nervous, esp since I really haven't eaten a lot!

*We had a sitter last night and I didn't want to come home! I think I enjoyed my time out too much. I kept trying to talk James into going more places.

*I have a stash of rolos in the house that no one knows about. Maybe that's where my extra weight is coming from? :)

*Oh yah, I checked out a Danielle Steel book at the library this week. I read a lot of it on Friday night and then woke up Saturday morning and finished it while my family thought I was sleeping in!

Kathy said...

I had so much fun on our trip this weekend I did not want to come back, but I did miss my kids. Wish I could do that every weekend.

I love the nights I get to go to the Library alone to prepare my gospel doctrine lesson.

I am scared of my calling as gospel doctrine teacher.

I don't want to give my talk on sunday.

I am terrified when my husband is driving and we have to go over a bridge. I am afraid he is going to run us off the side of it.

I am becoming a scardy cat in m,y old age of 28.

Megan said...

One more. Last night Porter came into my room soaking wet from wetting the bed. He must have been so tired that he didn't wake up! Instead of changing his sheets, I put new clothes on him and made him sleep in the guest room. I was too tired to do anything else about it! I made him shower this morning and I'll wash his sheets today...sometime.

Anonymous said...

The sound of Tias voice rught now makes me want to pull my hair out. Yeah. that sounds real bad-it is just for today. I am sure it will change by tomorrow. I just want one day of quiet.

Unknown said...

Megan, I have done the same thing with Gabe. It is so nice having a guest bed.

Tonia said...

I have yet to get back into a routine before school starts. Which is next week!

Sometimes I feel so tired and worn-out that I want to ask for a vacation. But how would that work, really?

I have put back on 1/2 of the weight that I lost last year.

I would honestly love to walk into Target dressed as a princess. or a giant banana.