Gabe was in a foul mood because he was up coughing during the night; so he was tired. I got him a bowl of cereal which he refused to eat because the milk would "cause him to cough worse". WHAT?!
Then he tripped over Matthew who has a tendency to get all up under your feet. Somehow it caused Matthew's lip to get busted. There was blood everywhere and not only a screaming baby, but a screaming Gabe who was mad that Matty got in his way. Really he was only upset that he hurt his brother. Gabe gets VERY upset when he hurts someone on accident. On purpose, well he doesn't care.
So Gabe is hystercial. Matt is getting blood all over me and I am trying to fix Gabe something else for breakfast, while trying to find his homework folder and calm Matt down. All of this when we are supposed to already be in the car on the way to school.
I am sure Gabe is okay now, but I hated sending him off to school when he was still upset. Matt is fine now. But Oh boy! Don't you love fun mornings?
5 comments:
Doesn't it just make you happy to be a mom?
Doesn't it make you want to run away?!
Poor baby!
That seems kinda like every day of my life! I'm kidding, but I hate it when the kids don't get enough sleep. Priscila is the worst!
Post a Comment