Oh wait, I mean you 5 people who comment on my blog. Just so you know I have statistics on this here blog and I know who is looking at it and NOT commenting. You are being selfish and using my blog to get your whatever fix and not giving anything in return. Shame on you!
Back on track. Here are my confessions for the day:
- I like teasing people and often times they don't realize I am teasing. For instance, yesterday Bart made pink lemonade and asked me how they get it to be pink. I said, "Bart, come on, you haven't seen pink lemons?" He looked at me with a dumbfounded look and said, "Farrah, there are no such things. (he is thinking: is she really this stupid)" Me, "Yes there are. You must not have been to the grocery store in a long time." I do this type of thing to him all the time and when he doesn't get that I am joking, I tell him. Then he doesn't believe I am joking and thinks I really think those stupid things. He must just think I am really dumb.
- I just googled pink lemons and this is what I came up with. So I would like to retract what I just said: I wasn't kidding. I knew exactly what I was talking about.
- I drove Matt around in the car during Sunday School in hopes that he would fall asleep. He didn't, and when I took him to Relief Society (for those of you who aren't LDS our church is 3 hours long and Relief Society is the last meeting and is for the women) he was crazy "punch drunk" tired. I tried many times to get up and try different mommy tactics to calm him down (Coren, please tell them I am not lying) and finally gave up. I took him home and started making lunch. So I only got one hour of church today for three hours worth of trying.
- I always use the term "punch drunk" and didn't know the exact meaning until I just looked it up. I will only use it in the correct context from now on. Sorry.
- I got my eyebrows threaded yesterday and it hurt more then I thought it would, but they look really good.
- I got my haircut yesterday and accidentally gave the hairdresser the wrong amount for the tip. I feel really bad and think I am going to go back tomorrow and give her what I meant to.
Let's hear it.
30 comments:
I am probably guilty of not commenting very much. Sorry for being so selfish. That is my first confession.
I got my eyebrows done about a month ago. It hurt like heck, but I love the look. They told me that I need to go back every 2 months to keep it up. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go through that again, but it makes a real different. I will probably go back.
Second confession - I just HELPED Priscila do her animal photo album homework. I say helped because I did the majority of the work.
Third confession - My back was hurting really bad this morning. I really didn't feel like going to church. I tried to talk my husband into teaching by himself (everyone speaks Spanish in our class) this week. He turned me down and I ended up going.
Four confession - I hate cooking! I have been ordering too much pizza lately. I would say 3 times in the past 4 weeks! Did I mention I want to loose weight?!
I guess I have taken up enough space on here.
By the way Farrah, you are too good at TEASING people. You make it sounds so believable. You are like Aunt Mickey. Kenneth is still trying to get her back for telling him he has cancer in his knee. He thought he was going to die! For real!
-This was the first Sunday in probably 3 months that I attended R.S.
-I judge people on how well they dress, and most people fail.
-I do have a favorite child(ren).
Just for the record...it's not that I love or give them more,
I think it's the ages of children but I do enjoy being around them more
I take back the 3 months it's been like 5 or 6
Kim that is funny, I remember the cancer thing.
Farrah, I can totally see you doing that to Bart.
Well my confessions today are: I can't wait until my kids get out of the toddler stage they are soooo annoying sometimes.
Spencer has been soooo needy lately and I just want to put him to bed. I wish I could get a nanny to come in a few days a week so I could go out and do something fun.
We had couples dinner night last night and it had been a long time since we had fun with other couples. I loved it but Steve said he was out of his comfort zone. I wish he was more outgoing.
Thats all I can think of....
Kim, you are one of the 5 people who DO comment. You are NOT one of the selfish ones. THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
Coren- yeah, it has been atleast 5 months.:) But I am not saying anything, because you brought over some GOOOOOOD cookies tonight. Bart practically knocked me over trying to get them from me.
Kathy- get a babysitter if even for a couple of hours to get out of the house. Or trade with a friend!
-Funny you mention eyebrows. In the middle of this week, I looked at mine and wondered how long it's been since I plucked - and I couldn't remember. They were REALLY bad. I did finally pluck and it was painful (and scary).
-I slept 11 hours last night and still wanted to take a nap after church today. I didn't cuz I was afraid I wouldn't sleep tonight!
-Our Sunday night dinner tonight was macaroni and cheese with hotdogs. Then we had no-bake cookies for dessert. I haven't been to the store in a while!
That is true Kathy. Pedro and I got a babysitting and ended up going out to eat and to Walmart. It was weird, but great not to have to worry about them running away from me in the store.
I have actually sucked on a pink lemon , my eyebrows need plucking and im really considering growing my hair long so I can put it in cornrows, I also got a tatto on the bottom side of my left little toe, it says "I(heart)K"
I don't know what it means to thread your eyebrows.
Today I started feeling guilty for something I said unkind last fall to someone I didn't know well about another person
Kristy-you are a crack up, not because I think you're joking but because I know you're serious!
I think you're the best-est.
I kind of think Farrah is lying about knowing who looks at her posts and doesn't comment...because one time she said that she didn't even know that I looked at her posts, where you at now Farrah?!?!
As for my confessions, even though they are a day late:
-instead of going to church yesterday I slept and I'm still super tired this morning
-I got a new scale on Saturday and I'm 2-3 lbs heavier, I want to keep my old scale.
Sunday Confession:
I am so happy that the scumbag O.J. Simpson is sitting his butt in jail. I could not stop watching about his arrest all day Sunday. It reminded me about watching every day of his trial when he killed his wife. That took a big chunk of time in my life as all of you know.
Diana- that was before I had my statistical thingy put on here. Now I know!
and another confession...I am one who reads your blog farrah and does not comment. Sorry dear.
Gosh Farrah, I did not mean to be selfish. Nana
Yeah for mom for commenting! And yes, I remember you watching the OJ trial!
any one gonna tell me what threading your eyebrows is? or do i have to google it???
and yes coren i was being serious and honest in my confessions-sadly.
kristy, i posted a youtube video above this post. Check it out.
Okay I will comment! I read your blog because it is so entertaining. I never comment because I really didn't know you would know who I am!
confession 1: I fed my kids popcorn for lunch two days in a row. Even after I read one university study about the effects of microwave popcorn on developing lungs. (it was not good, but it was only one.)
confession 2: My cousin is my best commentor but I hardly look at her blog because it is privite and I have to log on with extra steps. Takes too much time.
confession 3: Coren I am guilty of judging how people dress also even though since I have had kids my personal style has dissappeared. I think I would judge myself very harshly! (from an outsiders point of view and you would get great marks)
confession 4: My husband yells at other people's kids if they are being mean to mine. I get on to him for doing so, but deep down I kinda like that he doesn't care and does what he wants.
I will take my mother and blog stalking of the year awards now.
Thank you and Good day.
Man, I came up with some good confessions but it took me so long to read all the comments that I forgot them all. I will try to remember.
I also have a problem with having to explain to people that I am joking. I'm like, HELLO!!! How STUPID do you think I am???
It also bugs me that people don't comment on my blog. I get over 1,000 hits a month and like you, the same 5 people commenting. I love all 5 of you too!!!
Steve and I came home during Sunday School yesterday so that I could feed Addison and he could put on the jacket that matched the pants he was wearing. It was funny. He wore the wrong suit jacket to Sacrament meeting.
We had a Sunday School lesson last week about telling little white lies. It was such a good lesson. Then this past week I told 2 little white lies and ONE BIG WHOPPIN' one. I have been feeling SOOOO guilty ever since. Just so everyone knows I told the whopper to a total stranger.
If Coren could see how I am dressed today, there would be one less person commenting on my blog.
Oh, and mom's not lying. She couldn't stop talking about OJ yesterday.
And I think you owe your mother in law an apology.
And I can't spell for some reason today. I seriously have to go back and correct every third word. And those are just the ones I know are wrong.
Hi Ashely, I know who you are and now I know where your blog is and can stalk it. Thanks for commenting and feel free to comment anytime. What I mean is "IF YOU ARE GOING TO READ MY BLOG YOU BETTER COMMENT!!!!!" Walking away nicely with a smile on my face.
About my mother in law (AKA- Nana) See, they don't get I am kidding. It runs in the family.
I haven't left a comment because I couldn't remember my screen name. But since you went to all the trouble to get a spy gaget, I got a new one to make some comments. So here is my confession-my spell check doesn't do the blog.
Ha! Farrah is right Bart's family never know when people are kidding.
Also I have a confession,I am a "serial blogger looker". I always look at blogs. I just never comment, I don't know what to say. Nana
I feel no guilt whatsoever :) Love ya and your blog make me laughs...daily.
See I knew I would get you people out of the wood work. Still waiting on one more though......where is she?
BTW Alicia you do not have to have a log in to comment. You can just click on other and it will let you put in any name you want. It was good to hear from you.
And hi Margaret- nice to see YOU comment.
Alicia why don't you have a blog?
Come on, you know you want to!!!!
Silly me. Now you know about my little secret. And it should explain a bit to you, Coren, why I don't have my own blog. I'll just bring my kids over to those who would like to see them, they are the cutest!!
Alicia,
I want to see your kids, so bring them over.
Post a Comment