Friday, September 07, 2007

Good Morning

It is Friday 1:11 a.m. Yes, 1 A.M.

I just looked in Gabe's backpack and realized he has homework. I have been sitting here contemplating what to do about it.

Should I:
a. Wake him up to do it right now
b. Get out the crayons and do it myself
c. Go give the homework to the dogs. They will for sure eat it, or tear it up into unrecognizable pieces.

I vote "C" and I will send a note to his teacher explaining what naughty dogs we have.

By they way,

Yes, I am still up.

Yes, I am tired.

Yes, I should go to bed.

Yes, I am going now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the temptation to do the work myself would be very strong for me. But i like the dog idea the best!

Megan said...

I think you should go to bed and figure it out in the morning. Of course, you might be more tired in the morning since you are up at such an insane hour. I don't know how you function during the day!

Clinesville said...

Go with the dogs!

Unknown said...

So, I woke him up at little earlier and had him do it while he ate breakfast. He was very happy to do it and it involved coloring (he never has like to color). Also, I found out he knows how to spell all of his colors. I guess he is learning something at school.

Allyson said...

Good choice. I hate homework. Just wait until he starts doing math and you can't help him cause you can't remember how to do it. We had that problem last year.

Kathy said...

love the new header. that is the cutest face.

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

I love that you considered doing it for him...